- 100 Google account holders can be added as Administrators or Authors
- Authors and subscribers can be notified of latest posts and comments via Email
- Default Template can be replaced by a more free professional template
- Displays no advertisement of its own on your blog.
- Does not have any default stats system. But allows third party tracking scripts.
- Has a Mail-to-Blogger feature which turns any email account into a blog-posting application
- Highly user friendly Interface. Easy to navigate.
- In Comment Verification, Asks users to verify if they are humans using a 4-6 digit code
- Innumerable Designers Creating Free Templates each day
- Innumerable Official and Un official Widgets available
- Innumerable Tutorials on Blogger Tricks
- Offers Free Layout/Style Sheet Customization to do Template Customization
- Post Feed On Mobile Phones Supported
- Though Owned by Google, no favoritism. Manual optimization is required. It's a SEO, Optimization challenge.
- Unlimited with Google Video and an upload limit of 16GB
- Uses user friendly scripting and coding i.e HTML, XML, CSS
- You can limit access to your blog to 100 Authors and 100 readers. All must be Google account holders.
- You can restrict comments to Google account holders, Open ID users or Any one (includes Anonymous)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Why I Choose Blogger
This is why I choose Blogger as my blog service: